18th Dec, 1997
Game Arts Co., Ltd.
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Grandia (Japanese: グランディア Gurandia) is a role-playing video game, developed by Game Arts and published by Entertainment Software Publishing for the Sega Saturn console as the first game in their Grandia series. Initially released in Japan in 1997, the game was later ported to the PlayStation in 1999, with an English version of the game appearing on the platform in North America in the following September by Sony Computer Enter... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 10
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Kingdom Hearts
- Final Fantasy IX
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Tales of Zestiria
- Dark Souls II
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Dishonored 2
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Planescape: Torment
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided