18th Dec, 1997
Game Arts Co., Ltd.
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Grandia (Japanese: グランディア Gurandia) is a role-playing video game, developed by Game Arts and published by Entertainment Software Publishing for the Sega Saturn console as the first game in their Grandia series. Initially released in Japan in 1997, the game was later ported to the PlayStation in 1999, with an English version of the game appearing on the platform in North America in the following September by Sony Computer Enter... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 7
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Wild Terra
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time
- Chrono Trigger
- Tales Of Berseria
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Lords of the Fallen
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
- Tears of Avia
- Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
- Guild Wars 2
- Bravely Default
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Dark Souls III
- Destiny 2