Gravitar is a color vector graphics arcade game released by Atari, Inc. in 1982. The player controls a small blue spacecraft in a fictional solar system with several planets to explore. If the player moves his ship into a planet, he will be taken to a side-view landscape. Unlike many other shooting games, gravity plays a fair part in Gravitar: the ship will be pulled slowly to the deadly star in the overworld, and downward in ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Gears of War 4
- Quake III Arena
- Killzone 2
- Titanfall 2
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Far Cry
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Mass Effect
- Space Impact 303
- Gears of War
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Gears of War 2
- Space Impact Evolution X
- Space Impact 2