Gravitar is a color vector graphics arcade game released by Atari, Inc. in 1982. The player controls a small blue spacecraft in a fictional solar system with several planets to explore. If the player moves his ship into a planet, he will be taken to a side-view landscape. Unlike many other shooting games, gravity plays a fair part in Gravitar: the ship will be pulled slowly to the deadly star in the overworld, and downward in ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Titanfall 2
- Gears of War 4
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Quake III Arena
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Killzone 2
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Far Cry
- Mass Effect
- Space Impact 2
- Quake II