1st Jun, 1984
- Add To
In Great Swordsman, one or two players can play while taking turns. Players control with two-way joystick and three buttons with different hit levels. Each for creating different level attacks. Like in Data East's Karate Champ, buttons must be held. If they are released, the players' characters will revert to their standing animation. Moves can be defended against by intercepting the players' opponents' weapons with the player... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dead or Alive 6
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- THE KUNG FU
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Projectile Fighter
- TOUHOU SKY ARENA MATSURI CLIMAX
- ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN IV
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY SPECIAL
- ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE 2
- The Bread Pub Brawlers
- Skullgirls Encore
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97