1st Jun, 1984
- Add To
In Great Swordsman, one or two players can play while taking turns. Players control with two-way joystick and three buttons with different hit levels. Each for creating different level attacks. Like in Data East's Karate Champ, buttons must be held. If they are released, the players' characters will revert to their standing animation. Moves can be defended against by intercepting the players' opponents' weapons with the player... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Samurai Shodown V Special
- Dead or Alive 6
- Skullgirls Encore
- Samurai Shodown IV
- ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN IV
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY SPECIAL
- ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE 2
- The Bread Pub Brawlers
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
- ADK Damashii
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.