Time until Great Swordsman release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released Worldwide [WW] on Arcade
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
In Great Swordsman, one or two players can play while taking turns. Players control with two-way joystick and three buttons with different hit levels. Each for creating different level attacks. Like in Data East's Karate Champ, buttons must be held. If they are released, the players' characters will revert to their standing animation. Moves can be defended against by intercepting the players' opponents' weapons with the players'. The object of... Read More
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dead or Alive 6
- Samurai Shodown V Special
- Skullgirls Encore
- ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN IV
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY SPECIAL
- ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
- ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '96
- ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE 2
- The Bread Pub Brawlers
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97
- ADK Damashii
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- Ranma ½: Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu!