20 Games Like Grow Home()
Only If is a surreal first person adventure-puzzle game. You play as Anthony Clyde, who, after a heavy night of partying, wakes up to find himself in an unfamiliar bed with no memory of the previous night's events. Unfortunately, escaping these unfamiliar, opulent surroundings will prove to be no easy task, as an unseen, menacing, radio-bound antagonist will stop at nothing to block Anthony's path at every turn.
87 / 10054.35
After crash-landing on an unknown planet you must survive hostile alien conditions through ingenuity and technology. Craft a modest outpost then expand systematically to grow food, build vehicles, and craft helpful droids and powerful mechs. Form a colony with your friends and battle others or explore the system alone prospecting for immeasurable riches. Discover, fight, and tame indigenous alien creatures and search for lost human expeditions.
What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of short stories about a cursed family in Washington State.
Each story offers a chance to experience the life of a different family member with stories ranging from the early 1900s to the present day. The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the family members themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member's death. It's a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.
You'll follow Edith Finch as she explores the history of her family and tries to figure out why she's the last Finch left alive.
89 / 100174.45
Many myths and legends have been woven about the Arabian Peninsula. One of these legends tells of Iram, City of Pillars, and its exceptional destiny.
Being the heir to the throne you lived a life of splendor and never worked one day of physical labor – until one day, the winds of fate turned.
Days passed and the storm did not fade, if anything its strength and ferocity only grew. You would do anything to bring back only a spark of your mother's joy. And so, one night, when the kingdom sleeps and the moon smiles, you embark on a journey …
Caravan combines strategy with RPG elements resulting in a trading and exploration game packed with suspense and challenges. In a pre-medieval Oriental setting players will send their caravan from town to town. On their way, they will experience dangerous, mystical adventures, embark on rewarding quests in towns, and fight against dangerous bandits, beasts, ghoulish creatures and djinns.
An original turn-based role-playing game set in a world of machines and magic, a world that stopped spinning thousands of years ago.
Rich, non-linear story
Turn-based combat (No Active Time Battle)
Combat pairs (Allows more variations to your battle team)
Grow your own ammunition (Organic crafting)
Build and improve your home base
Gorgeous overworld with a retro feel
No random encounters (Monsters visible at all times)
Play as Male or Female protagonist (You can switch at any time)
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young man on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil Wakcha-Clan. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
Quern is a first person puzzle adventure with captivating story and beautiful graphics. Quern refreshes the genre with flexible gameplay and reuseable puzzle mechanics. The visuals and the music combine traditional and modern elements providing a unique mood for the game.
One of the specialities of Quern is that the tasks to be solved are not managed as separate, individual and sequential units, but as a complex entity, amongst which the players may wander and experiment freely. Often a bad or seemingly irrational result may bring the player closer to the final solution, if those are reconsidered and thought over again later, in the possession of the knowledge gained during the game.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave, but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as The Project at Eden’s Gate that is threatening the community's freedom. Stand up to the cult’s leader, Joseph Seed and the Heralds, and spark the fires of resistance that will liberate the besieged community.
In this expansive world, your limits and creativity will be tested against the biggest and most ruthless baddest enemy Far Cry has ever seen. It’ll be wild and it’ll get weird, but as long as you keep your wits about you, the residents of Hope County can rest assured knowing you’re their beacon of hope.