- Add To
Gyroscope is based on the Atari arcade game Marble Madness, the gameplay is very similar except the player controls a spinning gyroscope rather than a marble. The game is presented in isometric 3D. The player must guide the gyroscope from the top of the course to the bottom within an allotted time limit. If the gyroscope topples off the edge, a life is lost. Hazards on the course include potholes, aliens and glass slopes which... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario World
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Parky and the Yellow Submarine
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- The Floor is LAVA - Original Game
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Wild Terra