20 Games Like Happy Empire()
The Earthlings have joined the interstellar club. The galaxy will never be the same.
The year is 2086 and Earth has detected an alien distress call originating from the surface of Triton. In response, Star Control is formed with you as The Captain of Earth's first prototype starship.
Join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans on a spine chilling haunted adventure, packed with real paranormal activity, to unravel tales of murder and mystery. Be warned, seeking answers from the dead can have bitter consequences.
The Last Crown: Blackenrock is the highly anticipated next instalment in the spooky horror adventure series of ‘Crown’ games. In Blackenrock, you join ghost-hunters Nigel Danvers and Lucy Reubans on a spine chilling adventure, packed with authentic paranormal activity, to unravel tales of murder and mystery. Be warned, seeking answers from the dead can have bitter consequences.
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution. Start your company in the 70s. Invent until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, upgrade your infrastructure and handle your marketing! Promote games, rule the global market and become an immortal!
60 / 10003.0
Two small classics from Clarus Victoria published in 2013, Stone Age and Bronze Age, are now available on Steam! Manage an ancient tribe in the African Savannah, build the first city in the Fertile Crescent, guide your people across prehistory and lead them to Victory!
In 30 days, help is coming...
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall.
Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
50 / 10022.5
UBOOT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. Join Harper Pendrell and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game.
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
70 / 10003.5
I was a deadbeat.
After times and times of getting fire, I worked as a cleanup crew, just trying to make a living. When I got nothing to do, I can only play with myself. Later a AI company took me in, I thought the job will just be slightly better than the last one. i just want a new life, a better one.
But it's like a different world! Office ladies from powerful companies, celebrities, and rich cugars. This is all too much for an otaku like me.
One day, a cute actress called my name and said 'Hey are you a boy or a girl?' I was so angry my vains were about to pop. So I just whipped it out. The next day everyone call me ladyboy.
From then on, a new world had opened the door for me. All kinds of women threw themselves at me, and for all kinds of strange reasons. No matter it is a mixed-race lady with huge buttocks, a well-known news anchor secretly wants to be whipped, or a hungry cugar that almost eats me up, they all wants to know what it's like to be with me. But there's no stopping this!
This is otaku's dream world, if you want 'em, just get 'em!
60 / 10003.0
Machiavillain is an evil mansion management and strategy game, inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Prison Architect and all the horror movie clichés! Build your own manor, raise your monsters, set up your traps, and exterminate your victims. But to gain reputation you'll have to slay by the horror movie rules!