Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai
8th Mar, 2012
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo 3DS
Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai is a rhythm game and a spin-off of the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series of Vocaloid rhythm games. Like the original the game primarily makes use of Vocaloids, a series of singing synthesizer software, and the songs created using these vocaloids most notably the virtual-diva Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. The game features different character designs than the main games and the characters a... Read More
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage
- Magic Piano Tiles 2018 - Music Game
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA
- Piano Magic 2018 Music Tiles 2
- Re:Stage! Prism Step
- Infinity Beats Song Edition
- Daigasso! Band Brothers
- Jam with the Band
- THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
- Dance Dance Revolution: Winx Club
- Touhou Rhythm Carnival Scarlet
- Mermaid Melody Pichi PIchi Pitch Pichitto Live Start!
- THE iDOLM@STER
- Uta no Prince-sama Shining Live
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun!