Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty
30th Apr, 1997
- Add To
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty is an Expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
The Price of Loyalty is the expansion pack for Heroes of Might and Magic II, released in 1997. Development of the expansion was contracted to Cyberlore Studios. The expansion adds four new campaigns, new artifacts, new scenario maps, new in-map buildings and an improved map editor. The expansion also added a new structure for the necromancer faction - the shrine that enhances the heroes' ability to raise the dead.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 6
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Might & Magic: Heroes VI
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
- Heroes of Might and Magic: A Strategic Quest
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
- Tears of Avia
- Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
- Dragon Age: Origins
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Romancing SaGa 3
- Chrono Trigger
- Destiny 2
- Dragon Age II
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Pillars of Eternity
- Fae Tactics
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind