Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty
30th Apr, 1997
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty is an Expansion forHeroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
The Price of Loyalty is the expansion pack for Heroes of Might and Magic II, released in 1997. Development of the expansion was contracted to Cyberlore Studios. The expansion adds four new campaigns, new artifacts, new scenario maps, new in-map buildings and an improved map editor. The expansion also added a new structure for the necromancer faction - the shrine that enhances the heroes' ability to raise the dead.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Might & Magic: Heroes VI
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Age of Wonders III
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Chrono Trigger
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Pokémon X
- Avernum: Escape from the Pit
- Dragon Age II
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Final Fantasy VI
- King's Bounty: Armored Princess