Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty
30th Apr, 1997
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty is an Expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
The Price of Loyalty is the expansion pack for Heroes of Might and Magic II, released in 1997. Development of the expansion was contracted to Cyberlore Studios. The expansion adds four new campaigns, new artifacts, new scenario maps, new in-map buildings and an improved map editor. The expansion also added a new structure for the necromancer faction - the shrine that enhances the heroes' ability to raise the dead.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
- Soul Saga: Episode 1
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Chrono Trigger
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Might & Magic: Heroes VI
- Final Fantasy VII
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Final Fantasy VI
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
- South Park: The Stick of Truth