Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
1st Oct, 1996
New World Computing
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars is a turn-based strategy video game developed by Jon Van Caneghem through New World Computing and published in 1996 by the 3DO Company. The game is the second installment of the Heroes of Might and Magic series and is typically credited as the breakout game for the series. Heroes II was voted the sixth-best PC game of all time by PC Gamer in May 1997.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia
- Might & Magic: Heroes VI
- Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Chrono Trigger
- Heroes of Might and Magic: A Strategic Quest
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Dragon Age II
- Avernum: Escape from the Pit
- Age of Wonders III
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- Pokémon X
- South Park: The Stick of Truth