Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars
1st Oct, 1996
New World Computing
- Add To
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Succession Wars is a turn-based strategy video game developed by Jon Van Caneghem through New World Computing and published in 1996 by the 3DO Company. The game is the second installment of the Heroes of Might and Magic series and is typically credited as the breakout game for the series. Heroes II was voted the sixth-best PC game of all time by PC Gamer in May 1997.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Based on 58
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade1 users
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Age of Empires
- Star Trek: Timelines
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Boom Beach
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks
- Political Animals
- Galaxy Reavers
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm