221B Software Development
The famous fantasy-themed board game was converted into an isometric-viewed role playing game in which the evil Wizard Morcar must be defeated. You take control of a wizard, a dwarf, a barbarian and an elf, each with different strengths and weaknesses, who each start the 14 missions from opposite sides of the board. Strict turn-based movement rules apply, as actions other than movement can only be carried out before or after ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Kingdom Hearts II
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Final Fantasy XV
- Riders of Icarus
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
- Baldur's Gate
- Neverwinter Nights
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Hyper Light Drifter
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis