20 Games Like Hexcells Infinite()
Recommended by facelessguy
A Minesweeper style game that uses hints and logic to find the right spots, no guessing needed, and it counts mistakes instead of ending the game. Has set puzzles to teach you the game as well as a puzzle generator for later.
Was this recommendation...?Useful
In Morphblade you move around a grid slicing, smashing and bursting waves of nasty red bugs. Each tile you move to transforms you into a different weapon: on a Blades hex you can slice enemies on either side of you, on an Arrow you can launch yourself through two enemies in a row.
80 / 10024.0
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith, or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose And what are you going to do about it?
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
80 / 10004.0
"BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
- Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, and logic gates.
- Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction can be conditionally executed.
- Read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.
- Get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer, 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.), located in the electronics capital of the world.
- Get creative! Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox.
- Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire."
90 / 10004.5
"Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game in which the player controls Skullface, a psychotic slasher bent on revenge. The adorable murderer slides around colourful isometric puzzle designs decapitating, squashing, and perforating blocky teenaged victims.
- 10 gut-wrenching “videotapes,” plus deleted scenes, for over 200 puzzle levels
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Unlock the NC-17 mode on all movies for even more puzzle insanity (+ censored shower scenes)
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as “Skullface” and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as “Jessica”
- Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
- Discover dozens of spectacular “Gore-Pak” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawnmowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION"
80 / 10024.0
"Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker! If you succeed, you'll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!
Don't worry if you've never programmed before - programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1's and 0's and scary squiggly brackets, programming is actually simple, logical, beautiful, and something that anyone can understand and have fun with!"
83 / 100164.15
GUILTY! THEY ARE ALL GUILTY! FINGERED is a "whodunit" hyperrealisic police sim where you must finger the guilty and clean up this darn city using the descriptions of the local busy bodies. but everyone's perspective is different: one man's fat is another man's sexy! send him to the chair!!!
60 / 10023.0
Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive, the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. With over 150 colored puzzles, a shuffle mode and a puzzle editor, Pictopix will bring you hours of fun!
80 / 10014.0
0rbitalis is a satellite launching simulator with a retro-puzzle style. Launch your satellite into orbit and go head to head with the dominant force that formed the entire universe: Gravity.
These launches won’t be a spacewalk in the park, there’s all manner of stars, planets, comets, pulsars and more to navigate. Not to mention rival probes that will compete against you and even chase yours down. Oh, and did we mention those anti-gravity probes?
80 / 10044.0
A hyper-realistic simulation with plenty of physical puzzles awaits! Did ever wonder what a leaping-laser-mouse-bomb would look like? Or better yet: what it's capable of?
Then be ready for your very own ultimate playground with possibilities you didn't know you could imagine.
Use physical systems to your advantage, no matter if it’s electricity, explosions, lasers, lightning, or wind. By tinkering with chips you can provide objects with individual properties, like floating, rotation or weight. Nothing is impossible. If you don't like that wooden plank, take your pick from 15 different materials and millions of colors. It is, after all, your own machine...
Additionally, we also let you use the Steam Workshop to gain access to an unending supply of puzzles and machines to implement into your game. And when you build your ultimate machine, you can share it with the whole world with a single click.
80 / 10024.0
Build railways, manage traffic and stay accident-free! Play in Europe, America, Japan and USSR in the period from 1830 to 2020. Complete the story mode from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned spaceflight, and then explore the random mode. Management. Construction. Trains. Welcome to Train Valley!