31st Aug, 1998
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
The game features over 200 levels with puzzle-solving and combat, and allows up to 4 players in cooperative multiplayer mode. The game's engine utilises voxels for creating 3-D shapes and the level, being then relatively fast at the time it was released. The game world is seen from a top-down, isometric perspective, and the player is allowed to rotate the camera round the centre of view.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Pokémon Ultra Sun
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Wild Terra
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Tears of Avia
- Guild Wars 2
- Baldur's Gate
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Lineage 2
- Albion Online
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Queen Opala
- Final fantasy XIV
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- The Witcher
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition