31st Aug, 1998
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
The game features over 200 levels with puzzle-solving and combat, and allows up to 4 players in cooperative multiplayer mode. The game's engine utilises voxels for creating 3-D shapes and the level, being then relatively fast at the time it was released. The game world is seen from a top-down, isometric perspective, and the player is allowed to rotate the camera round the centre of view.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Wild Terra
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- Baldur's Gate
- Shakes and Fidget
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Candy Crush Saga
- Guild Wars 2
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Dark Souls III
- Lords of the Fallen
- Riders of Icarus
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning