12th Jun, 1984
Intelligent Systems Co., Ltd.
- Add To
Hogan's Alley (ホーガンズアレイ Hōganzu Arei) is a 1984 video game by Nintendo. It was one of the first games to use a light gun as an input device. The game presents players with "cardboard cut-outs" of villains and innocent civilians. The player must shoot the villains and spare the innocent people.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Far Cry: Primal
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Super Mario World
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War
- James Bond 007: Nightfire
- Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Paint the Town Red
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- Far Cry 4
- Super Mario 3D World
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Battlefield 1
- Star Wars: Battlefront