12th Jun, 1984
Intelligent Systems Co., Ltd.
Hogan's Alley (ホーガンズアレイ Hōganzu Arei) is a 1984 video game by Nintendo. It was one of the first games to use a light gun as an input device. The game presents players with "cardboard cut-outs" of villains and innocent civilians. The player must shoot the villains and spare the innocent people.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Super Mario World
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Far Cry: Primal
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Super Mario 3D World
- Battlefield 2
- Sea Dragon
- Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Team Fortress Classic
- Mass Effect
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- Unreal Tournament