How many days until Hollow Knight release date?
Game is already released
Hollow KnightLearn more
"Currently under development, Hollow Knight is the first game by Team Cherry, an indie games team comprised of 3 people based in South Australia.
Hollow Knight is a challenging, beautiful action adventure game set in the vast, inter-connected underground kingdom of Hallownest. A 2D action game with an emphasis on skill and exploration, Hollow Knight has you fighting a fearsome host of deadly creatures, avoiding intricate traps and solving ancient mysteries as you make your own way through fungal wastes, forests of bone, and ruined underground cities.
The atmosphere is eerie and sometimes unnerving, but there is a good-hearted core of humour and levity in there too, especially when conversing with all of the weird and wonderful NPCs you’ll find along the way. Hollow Knight has beautiful traditional art, fluid and responsive action, challenging but fair gameplay, and an incredible, bizarre insect world begging to be explored and conquered.
- A beautiful, eerie world of insects and heroes.
- Traditional 2D animation brings creatures and characters to life.
- Challenging gameplay that can be difficult but always fair.
- Fluid and responsive action allows you to flow through combat like water.
- A collection of challenging “feats” the most skilled players can strive for.
- Find powerful new abilities and spells on your adventure to grow stronger and open new paths.
- Speak with a weird, intriguing cast of characters.
- Explore a vast, connected underground world.
- Scour the world for hidden secrets – powerful artifacts, piles of riches, and surprising encounters.
- Go Dream Diving! Venture into the minds of friends and enemies and discover the strange worlds that await within.
- Head to town to seek advice, purchase new items, and chat with quirky townsfolk.
- Hidden areas full of the toughest challenges and battles, for expert players.
- Ancient mysteries hidden about the world waiting to be solved by the most observant investigators."