Honkaku Mahjong: Tetsuman
24th Sep, 1993
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Honkaku Mahjong: Tetsuman is a Miscellaneous game, developed by Syscom and published by Naxat Soft, which was released in Japan in 1993.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Truth or Lies
- Honkaku Mahjong: Tetsuman II
- Yuujin: Janjyu Gakuen 2
- Drawful 2
- Super Real Mahjong PV Paradise: All-Star 4-Nin Uchi
- Paizei Mahjong Ryouga
- Mahjong Taikai
- Family Mahjong II: Shanghai he no Michi
- Joushou Mahjong Tenpai
- Shodankurai Nintei: Shodan Pro Mahjong
- Mahjong Hanjouki
- Pro Mahjong Kiwame II
- Super Nichibutsu Mahjong 4: Kiso Kenkyu Hen
- Super Mahjong Taikai
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4
- Yuujin: Janjyu Gakuen
- Mahjong Hishouden: Shin Naki no Ryuu
- Naki no Ryuu: Mahjong Hishouden
- Saibara Rieko no Mahjong Hourouki