Hunt the Wumpus
Hunt the Wumpus is an early computer game, based on a simple hide and seek format featuring a mysterious monster (the Wumpus) that lurks deep inside a network of rooms. It was originally a text-based game written in BASIC and has since been ported to various programming languages and platforms including graphical versions. The original text-based version of Hunt the Wumpus uses a command line text interface. A player of the g... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Robinson: The Journey
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- How We Soar
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Final Fantasy XV
- Riders of Icarus