20 Games Like Hunter X Hunter: Michibi Kareshi Mono()
Welcome to the dawn of the industrial age. The path you choose will define your world. Are you renovator or exploiter? Suppressor or liberator? It's up to you how the world will remember your name.
In Anno 1800, players will take charge of their own fortune as they navigate the rapidly evolving technological and malicious political landscape of the 19th century in their quest to build an empire that will stand the test of time.
Combining beloved features with innovative gameplay in a memorable new setting, Anno 1800 marks the beginning of a new era for the Anno franchise.
The Earthlings have joined the interstellar club. The galaxy will never be the same.
The year is 2086 and Earth has detected an alien distress call originating from the surface of Triton. In response, Star Control is formed with you as The Captain of Earth's first prototype starship.
In HunieCam Studio players take control of a sleazy cam girl operation. Rake in stacks of filthy internet money and attract as many disgusting fans as you can in this fast paced, click happy and thoroughly perverted take on the business tycoon / management sim genre!
Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright.
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition brings this critically acclaimed role-playing experience to PC, Mac, iPad, and Android.
93 / 100134.65
Basement is a strategy game, where you play as a desperate scientist who chose the wrong path in his life. That path seemed easy, but turned into a deadly one. You have no choice but to build the most effective enterprise and stay alive in a cruel world of illegal business.
Life is Feudal: Forest Village is RTS city builder game with survival aspects in a realistic harsh medieval world. Shape, build and expand your settlement, grow various food to prevent your villagers from avitaminosis and starvation. Possess them for additional micromanagement or simply to wander around. Become a leader of the newly arrived settlers and lead them to peace and prosperity.
A new Gintama game for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Japan.
No western version has been announced but a trailer released for a version from Southeast Asia has English subtitles, PlayStation 4 only. This version will be available in a physical and digital format.
The Long Journey Home combines the endless freedom of space with a new open questing system that always leaves you in command. Deliver the stranded Glukkt to his homeworld as he asks, or to your new slaver friends? Attempt to make allies with everyone, or pin your hopes on the tougher races, and hope they never turn on you? Jump by jump, make hard decisions and live with the consequences, in a universe that is never the same twice.
Heroes of Dragon Age is a free to play card combat strategy game that has you assembling (and constantly tweaking) a group of heroes and villains to battle through important events in the history of the DA universe.
COLLECT THE HEROES
Build a party of famous warriors and epic monsters from the award-winning Dragon Age franchise. Battle other players in strategic 3D combat. Fight bosses on engaging quests from Dragon Age lore. Then, build the perfect squad and watch your strategy unfold on the battlefield.
SUMMON YOUR FORCES
Collect hundreds of characters from across the Dragon Age universe, including rare dragons, giant golems, and other devastating creatures – each with unique abilities, stats, and factions. Consume and combine heroes – and deploy powerful runes – to increase your squad’s power.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
You use your phone or tablet to draw weird and funny things like “pitcher of nachos” or “death by trombone.” The other players type in what they think the (probably terrible) drawing is and those become the multiple-choice wrong answers. Then everyone - even an audience of potentially thousands – tries to guess the REAL answer.
Drawful 2 is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!
"SpellForce 3 - The perfect blend between RTS and RPG!
SpellForce 3 goes back to the roots of the SpellForce saga. The story takes place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn and the players becomes a part of a rich high fantasy world named Eo.
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay combining RTS and Top Down RPG genres
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and develop his skillset as you prefer!
- Build to Fight: Build your own army and fight epic mass battles with it.
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe that doesn't require having played any of the former SpellForce games. Fans will still find a lot of interesting connections.
- Rich universe & lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your hero.
- Apply some tactics: Use advance tactics with your RTS army to defeat your enemies
- Play on your own: Long Single Player Campaign of 30+ hours
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes - Play cooperatively or compete against each other "
GreedFall is the latest RPG from Spiders, currently in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Revealed at "le What's Next de Focus" event last week, GreedFall today unveil a first teaser trailer, hinting at the 17th century setting of the game and its ambiance embedded in magic.
Explore a fresh new world as you set foot - alongside many other settlers, mercenaries and treasure hunters - on a remote island seeping with magic, rumored to be filled with riches and lost secrets. A grand journey filled with mystery follows, as you find yourself in the middle of ever-increasing tensions between the invading settlers and the locals, protected by supernatural beings, manifestation of the island’s earthly magic.
Shock Tactics is inspired by the space western style of Firefly and games like Jagged Alliance and X-COM. The game is set on an ancient alien homeworld, procedurally generated each time you start a new game. Shock Tactics will be released later this year on Steam for PC and be available as a digital download.
As the commander of a Strike Team, fighting for the Space Pioneers, you are the trailblazer for the first wave of explorers on a harsh and ancient alien homeworld. Other powers are trying to uncover the secrets of the planet, the ruthless Mega-Cooperation “Consortium” has already sent their mercenary forces – future conflicts are inevitable.
Your first task is to establish a base of operations, gather resources and expand your base in order to research advanced weapons or healing facilities. Lead your strike team into intense and tactically demanding turn-based fights and choose from a large variety of different skills and tactics.
Order drone strikes or demand emergency reinforcements from an orbital dropship, use explosives, cloaking devices, or even short-range teleportation. Between combat, explore the procedurally generated planet, find alien artifacts and learn how to use them, unlock unique abilities for your fellow soldiers and expand your territory to gain control over the new world.