5th Mar, 1987
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Ikinari Musician provides a piano-like keyboard, a treble clef on the staff to show note location, a 5-channel Backing track, 4 timbre choices, and controllers to manipulate common synthesizer parameters such as release and attack, LFO, etc. It also provides recording and play back function. The player has many choices of styles of the backing track, from popular styles such as Rock, Techno, and Jazz, to various ethnic flav... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Re:Stage! Prism Step
- Touhou Rhythm Carnival Scarlet
- THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage
- Prince of Tennis: Rising Beat
- Mermaid Melody Pichi PIchi Pitch Pichitto Live Start!
- Aikatsu Photo on Stage
- High School Musical
- Typingmania 5 Odyssey
- PC Building Simulator
- Uta no Prince-sama Shining Live
- Just SING! National Anthems
- 2048 Infinite – The Circle of Fifths
- Grandpa's Workshop
- Typing Karaoke
- Rock-n-Roll Domo