31st Jan, 1997
Sony Computer Entertainment
- Add To
Intelligent Qube (アイキュー Aikyū) is a puzzle game for the PlayStation. It is known as Kurushi in Europe and Australia. In the game, the player controls a character who must run around a platform made of cubes, clearing certain cubes as they approach. Cubes are "cleared" by marking a spot on the stage, waiting for the cube to roll on top of it, and then deactivating the marked spot.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Candy Crush Saga
- Siesta Fiesta
- Digging Jim
- Syberia 3
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Papa Pear Saga
- David Crane's A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Fish Fillets
- Candy Bandit
- The Last Guardian
- 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
- 7 Wonders: Treasures Of Seven
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Don't Knock Twice
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- Mr Driller: Drill Till You Drop