20 Games Like Itadaki Street: Gorgeous King(TBA)
An online board game published by Berkeley Systems in which a group of players race to the top of the ziggurat, their number of steps each turn determined by the popularity of their answer to an opinion-based poll question, and the traps and bonuses set on each step of the ziggurat.
Choose from Traditional or Duplicate Scrabble (using the Scrabble competition mode)
• Play fun mini-games like Scrabble Hold'Em (challenge your opponents as best you can) and earn new items.
• Play as one player to learn and challenge yourself. Follow the game, challenge your opponents and find all the words to open the mysterious board "Babel Scrying.
* Multiplayer: Play Scrabble with a friend, family or online opponents. Scrabble 2009 on Wii gives you the opportunity to play up to 4 players so you can compete against your players and family through a lot of mini games and of course the classic game Scrabble.
* Play soccer with Scrabble! You can play with the letters horizontally and vertically as balls and players. Form the best word with the letters you have chosen at random. Throw the most difficult words against your opponent's goal and not get any goal in your goal.
* Wii Balance board: You can play a unique minigame using the Wii Balance Board!
Finally, a suite of board games made just for the Mac! Checkers, Reversi, Mancalla, Backgammon, 4-In-A-Row, Tic-Tac-Toe and the Apple Design Award Winning Big Bang Chess are all included in this collection. Play solo against the computer, with a friend via iChat or email, or make new friends on the GameSmith game matching service. These OS X-only games integrate seamlessly with your iTunes, Address Book, iChat Buddy Lists and other Apple technologies. Fun and beautiful board games, made for the Mac, and made for you!
Gotouchi Tetsudou: Gotouchi Chara to Nihon Zenkoku no Tabi is a board game developed by Grounding Inc. and published by Bandai Namco Games.