7th Mar, 1997
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
While it draws just as much inspiration from the Dragonball aesthetic than My Love, Kakoong is even more tasteless than its Japanese role model. The introduction shows the titular hero taking a crap on a platform. First one only sees his strained face and has to wonder what physical challenge he has to endure, but then the camera zooms out to reveal everything. Players who haven't already been chased away by this gross disp... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Gintama Rumble
- Fighting EX Layer
- NEKOPARA Vol. 2
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Naruto Shippuden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising
- Little Busters!
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Savage Lands
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- Naruto Arena
- Touhou 15.5 - Antinomy of Common Flowers
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Battle Raper II
- Planet Nomads
- Shijou Saikyou No Deshi Kenichi: Gekitou! Ragnarok Hachikengou
- Jump Force