7th Mar, 1997
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
While it draws just as much inspiration from the Dragonball aesthetic than My Love, Kakoong is even more tasteless than its Japanese role model. The introduction shows the titular hero taking a crap on a platform. First one only sees his strained face and has to wonder what physical challenge he has to endure, but then the camera zooms out to reveal everything. Players who haven't already been chased away by this gross disp... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
- NEKOPARA Vol.2 Shimai Neko no Sucre
- Shadow Fight 3
- JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
- The Impossible Quiz 2
- Little Busters!
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE
- Fighting EX Layer
- Gintama Rumble
- Super Brawl 3: Good vs. Evil
- Savage Lands
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three
- Ranma ½: Toraware no Hanayome
- NEKOPARA Vol. 1
- SoulCalibur VI
- Dragon Ball FighterZ