20 Games Like Karma Miwa()
GENIUS GREEDY MOUSE is a clay based puzzle game featuring a host of fun and challenging levels.
Are you a Genius Greedy Mouse?
You are a mouse, a very, very hungry mouse, living in a large underground world. Luckily, your world is filled with the delightful cheeses that you so desire. If only you could just reach out and eat to your hearts content.
Unfortunately, the life of a mouse is not quite so simple. The cheese is not easy to obtain and many traps and puzzles will hamper your endeavours. Using all your cunning mouse skills, like all crafty mice can, you must find your way to the cleverly located cheeses. Can you eat all the cheeses ‘Greedy Mouse’?
The game plays through a variety of themed levels, encompassing both ingenious puzzles, and amusing diversions. Each level is played a move at a time, giving the player time to plan ahead and oversee the result, step by step. Play as fast or as careful as suits.
60 / 10003.0
Impossiball is a love letter to one of the original video games: Pong! We have taken the simple bat-and-ball idea and given it a 21st century makeover. There are three game modes:
1. Impossiball - 500 balls instead of 1! Power-ups change the gameplay and you can rotate your shp for fine control over how each ball bounces.
2. Dodgeball - Your aim is to avoid the balls but they are getting bigger and faster. You score points when your opponent hits a ball.
3. Loneball - The classic Pong mode BUT with an 80's retro vibe including neon lighting and a chiptune soundtrack!
You can play against the AI or, for the most fun, challenge a friend and let the shouting commence!
The game was created in Unity and is currently in Early Access on Steam.
"Green Ranch" is a very addictive Time Management game settled in the famous farming genre with beautiful graphics, an easy to learn but hard to master gameplay and tons of levels and missions to keep players of all ages entertained for a wonderful - and really - long time.
It’s a challenging 2D arcade game where you are a master of time. Set it to past, present or future to control various mechanisms, and make sure that a mechanical bird will safely reach the end of the level. Prepare to die a lot – you will be sliced, squashed and crushed.
50 / 10002.5
Orczz is a fantasy tower defense game set in the fantasy Kingdom of Whiteleaf, famous for its delicious honey wine – the mead.
The player controls the Knight Order of the Mug, protectors of Whiteleaf and the mead, who are once again called to defend the land against an invading horde of orcs.
The game features a story driven campaign with 6 different areas, minigames, achievements and 40 different units.
- No flying cows in the final version.
- More alcohol than you can shake a beer mug at.
- 40+ different units - and half of them are green.
- Great minigames - watch out for anvils!
- Superior graphics - forget ugly 3D, we're ugly in 2D.
- Adorably violent - fun for all the family.
- Child-friendly (yes, even the bits with booze!)