- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
An educational math game for young Japanese students. The first in a series of five games released in 1986 by magazine giant Tokyo Shoseki.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Left Brain Right Brain 2
- KonoSuba2: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- The Electric Company Math Fun
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 5+6 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 4 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 3 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 2 Nen
- My First Amazing World Explorer
- Anpanman to Asobu: ABC Kyoushitsu
- Anpanman to Asobu: AIUEO Kyoushitsu
- Reader Rabbit: Kindergarten
- Just in Time Translations
- Grandpa's Workshop
- My Spanish Coach
- Toca Life: Town
- Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori
- Smart Boy's Gameroom
- Lernen leicht gemacht! Für Kids
- Mind Games