Keisan Game: Sansuu 1 Nen
25th Apr, 1986
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
An educational math game for young Japanese students. The first in a series of five games released in 1986 by magazine giant Tokyo Shoseki.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Grandpa's Workshop
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 2 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 3 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 4 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 5+6 Nen
- Reader Rabbit: Kindergarten
- KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- Mega Math Blaster
- Lernen leicht gemacht! Für Kids
- Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori
- Toca Life: Town
- Just in Time Translations
- Anpanman to Asobu: AIUEO Kyoushitsu
- Anpanman to Asobu: ABC Kyoushitsu
- My Spanish Coach
- The Electric Company Math Fun
- Left Brain Right Brain 2
- Left Brain Right Brain