Keisan Game: Sansuu 5+6 Nen
30th Oct, 1986
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
An educational math game for older Japanese students. The last in a series of five games released in 1986 by magazine giant Tokyo Shoseki.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Grandpa's Workshop
- Mind Games
- My First Amazing World Explorer
- KonoSuba2: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment of this Greedy Game!
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 2 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 1 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 3 Nen
- Keisan Game: Sansuu 4 Nen
- Reader Rabbit: Kindergarten
- The Electric Company Math Fun
- Lernen leicht gemacht! Für Kids
- Smart Boy's Gameroom
- Count to 10: Learn Numbers with Montessori
- Toca Life: Town
- Just in Time Translations
- Anpanman to Asobu: AIUEO Kyoushitsu
- Anpanman to Asobu: ABC Kyoushitsu
- My Spanish Coach
- Left Brain Right Brain 2