- Add To
Although not released for 8-bit systems, this platform game has a definite Commodore 64 feel to it. Bright primary colours and smiling characters are used to tell the tale of Kid's journey to rescue his girlfriend. The levels feature an assortment of enemies to kill, including snakes, elves and crocodiles, as well as flames and spinning wheels. Many of these appear during the level, forcing you to plan for them. You have 10... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Genetic Disaster
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario World
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Monster Hunter: World
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Mecho Tales
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- The End Is Nigh
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Super Skelemania