King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human
1st Oct, 1986
With over 50,000 units sold in it's first six weeks of release (one just one computer), King's Quest III was the best received software sequel of the year. As the game moves to other computers, it is quickly becoming the best-selling 3-D animated adventure game in history. Like it's predecessors, King's Quest III breaks new ground in the development of adventure games as an art form. "Questbusters- The Adventurers' Journal" p... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Syberia 3
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Simon the Sorcerer
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Rise & Shine
- The Last Guardian