King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
30th Sep, 1992
The game takes place almost entirely in a fictional kingdom called the Land of the Green Isles. The kingdom comprises several islands, and is described as being largely isolated from the outside world. The player can travel between different islands after obtaining a magic map. The center of the kingdom is the Isle of the Crown, which has an Arabian Nights theme. The Isle of Wonder is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and the ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 9
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Syberia 3
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Simon the Sorcerer
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Hello, Neighbour!
- The Last Guardian
- Rise & Shine
- Lure of the Temptress
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Rusty Lake: Roots