King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
30th Sep, 1992
- Add To
The game takes place almost entirely in a fictional kingdom called the Land of the Green Isles. The kingdom comprises several islands, and is described as being largely isolated from the outside world. The player can travel between different islands after obtaining a magic map. The center of the kingdom is the Isle of the Crown, which has an Arabian Nights theme. The Isle of Wonder is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and the ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 10
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Syberia 3
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Rise & Shine
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Longest Journey
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Lure of the Temptress
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: The Graphic Adventure
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Silence: The Whispered World 2