- Add To
King’s Valley is a platform/maze game from Konami, released for the MSX computer and MS-DOS in 1985. The game plays is like Lode Runner except it takes place in pyramids instead of Egyptian ruins. As an intrepid adventurer, the player's goal is to collect various gems, while evading angry mummies and other monsters long enough to find the exit to the next level. A port to MS-DOS was made by a Korean company named APROMAN, h... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- The Last Guardian
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Rayman Legends
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Sonic Adventure
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout