20 Games Like KiraKira Star Night DX()
No matter where you come from, how old you are, if you are a panda or a carrot: turn up the volume and get ready to unleash your inner dancer, because Just Dance 2018 brings out the dancer in everyone! The biggest music video game franchise of all time*, with over 63 million units sold** is coming back this fall. Whether you are a party starter, a young dancer in the making or a pro dancer looking for new challenges, it’s never been so easy to Just Dance!
Experience a gravity-defying adventure!
Become Mario as he traverses gravity-bending galaxies, traveling in and out of gravitational fields by blasting from planet to planet. Players experience dizzying perspective shifts as they run upside down through wild alien worlds that need to be seen to be believed. Whether you're surfing on a ray across an ocean in the clouds, rolling on a ball through a treacherous garden, or floating in a bubble over a poisonous swamp, there's no limit to the cosmic challenges you'll encounter!
* Shake it! Controlling Mario is as simple as can be with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Move Mario with the Control Stick and shake the Wii Remote to perform a spin move or cue Ring Stars that launch you to and from planetary objects. You can even point at bits of stardust to collect them or latch onto Beam Stars to blaze a magnetic trail through the heavens.
* Mario can run, tiptoe, jump, triple-jump, backflip, and long-jump, but what he'll do most is spin. By shaking the Wii Remote, players make Mario spin around with fists outstretched, allowing him to pummel enemies and cue Star Rings that launch him from planet to planet.
* He can also find plenty of power-ups: A Bee Mushroom turns him into Bee Mario, allowing him to fly for short periods of time and cling to honeycombs. A Boo Mushroom turns him into Boo Mario, allowing him to float and turn invisible to pass through mesh gates.
* He'll constantly collect bits of stardust. These can be fired at enemies using the B Button. A second player can even take on this role, using a second Wii Remote to stall enemies, fire stardust, or even sweep aside projectiles.
87 / 1001614.35
"Bubsy the Woolies Strike Back! is an all new Bubsy adventure featuring Bubsy in a bevy of exotic locations as he travels the planet looking for the beloved Golden Fleece.
Bubsy must use all of his classic moves and a few new ones to dodge and out bobcat a battalion of Woolies, not mention the gnarliest UFO bosses to ever grace a Bubsy adventure.
The wisecracking lynx also adds over a 100 new one liners to his lexicon to keep fans guessing what he’ll say next."
Super Lucky’s Tale is a delightful, playground platformer for all ages that follows Lucky, the ever-optimistic and lovable hero, on his quest to find his inner strength and help his beloved sister rescue the Book of Ages from the nefarious Jinx. Head back to the era of classic platformers with challenges players of all skill levels and all ages can enjoy.
In a strange and mystical land, a young boy discovers a mysterious creature with which he forms a deep, unbreakable bond. The unlikely pair must rely on each other to journey through towering, treacherous ruins filled with unknown dangers. Experience the journey of a lifetime in this touching, emotional story of friendship and trust.
89 / 100514.45
Do you have what it takes to save the Mushroom Princess? You’ll have to think fast and move even faster to complete this quest! The Mushroom Princess is being held captive by the evil Koopa tribe of turtles. It’s up to you to rescue her from the clutches of the Koopa King before time runs out. But it won’t be easy. To get to the Princess, you’ll have to climb mountains, cross seas, avoid bottomless pits, fight off turtle soldiers and a host of black magic traps that only a Koopa King can devise. It’s another non-stop adventure from the Super Mario Bros.!
86 / 1003474.3
Hue is a stark puzzle platformer where you shift the hue of the world, creating rifts when colours collide.
In this world, everyone sees in grayscale. Anne, a researcher specialising in colour theory, has created a mysterious ring which grants the ability to perceive and alter colour. After a fracas with her research assistant, she disappears into a coloured void. You play as Hue, Anne’s son, as he discovers fragments of his missing mother’s research and learns to perceive and alter colour for the first time.
78 / 10053.9
Super Mario World (known in Japan as Super Mario World: Super Mario Bros. 4) is a side-scrolling platformer developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System on November 21, 1990 (in Japan), August 31, 1991 (in North America), and April 11, 1992 (in Europe).
One of the launch titles of the SNES (and bundled with early systems in North America), Super Mario World is the fifth main game in the Super Mario series. (starring Nintendo's mascot, Mario, and his brother, Luigi). The game follows both Mario brothers as they explore Dinosaur Land (known for its large amount of dinosaurs) to find and defeat the evil Koopa king Bowser (and his seven underlings, the Koopalings) while rescuing Princess Toadstool.
Along with new abilities (such as the "Spin Jump"), a new power-up (the "Cape Feather") and more obstacles, the game introduces dinosaur companions (known as Yoshi) that Mario and Luigi can ride. Yoshi, known for using their long tongues to snare and eat enemies, have become a fan-favorite among the series (giving them their own games and spin-offs, most notably this game's prequel).
Special bundles of the SNES in 1994 included a compilation cartridge mixing Super Mario World with Super Mario All-Stars. The only difference in this version is a new sprite set for Luigi. The original game was later ported to the Game Boy Advance on February 11, 2002 as Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2. Along with a special version of the original Mario Bros., the port includes a variety of differences, including Luigi as a selectable character (who now has unique features, such as his floating jump from Super Mario Bros. 2), new voice acting, and the ability to save anywhere. The original game was also digitally re-released in Nintendo's Virtual Console platform for the Wii (on February 5, 2007) and Wii U (on April 26, 2013).
92 / 1003254.6
Prepare for liftoff with Mario and Yoshi!
In 2007, Super Mario Galaxy took the world of video games by storm. Now this first true Mario sequel in years re-energizes the franchise with new levels and new power-ups. Plus this time Mario gets to team up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi, who adds new possibilities to the gravity-defying game play. It's everything you love about the first game and more.
* Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history. Mario works his way through the various levels, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
* On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
* Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
* New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
* Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
89 / 1001344.45
Love Live! School idol festival is a free-to-play rhythm game released for iOS and Android, based on the Love Live! franchise. The game features two modes (Story and Live) and all nine members of the idol group μ's. The school idol group Aqours was later added to the game as a major update on July 5, 2016 with its accompanying songs, stories, cards and events. The players are free to switch between μ's and Aqours mode in the game.
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is the new name for the base Shovel Knight game. It will get all future updates and content for free just like before.
It will launch first on the Switch, during the systems launch window, and on all other platforms in April 2017. All owners of the previous version, across all platforms, will be upgraded to the new version of the game for free.