Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
11th Dec, 1997
- Add To
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile is a side-scrolling platform game viewed from a "2.5D" perspective. The player moves the protagonist, Klonoa, along a path in a two-dimensional fashion, but the game is rendered in three dimensions. This allows the path followed to curve and for the player to interact with objects outside of the path.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 12
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Wild Terra
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario World
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Guacamelee! 2
- Super Mario 64
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- God of War II
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Rayman Legends
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Fire Emblem Warriors