Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
11th Dec, 1997
- Add To
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile is a side-scrolling platform game viewed from a "2.5D" perspective. The player moves the protagonist, Klonoa, along a path in a two-dimensional fashion, but the game is rendered in three dimensions. This allows the path followed to curve and for the player to interact with objects outside of the path.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 13
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- Wild Terra
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Mega Man 11
- God Eater 3
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Pepper Grinder
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Super Mario World
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Rise & Shine
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- The Floor is LAVA - Original Game