14th Aug, 1995
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Laplace´s Demon is a Sweet Home-like RPG for the SNES. It takes place in a suburb of Boston in 1924. You can pick from one of six or so classes at the start of the game (Detective, Journalist, Psychic, etc) and you can recruit other members, and it plays a lot like a normal RPG. It also seems to be one of the first games to pioneer a limit-break like system, which is now in use in a lot of games.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Oriental Blue
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
- Aion: The Tower of Eternity
- Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition
- Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys
- Battleheart 2
- Red Stone Online
- Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter
- Final Fantasy IV
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
- Suikoden IV
- Dragalia Lost
- Metal Saga: The Ark of Wastes
- Disgaea PC
- Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Special Edition
- Fairy Tail Online
- Super Seducer