Platforms: Atari 2600
The object of Laser Blast is to destroy a series of land-based enemies. The player controls a fleet of flying saucers, operating one at a time. On the planet surface below are a group of three mobile laser bases, guarded by an invisible force field that prevents the player's saucer from getting too close to the surface. Both the player and the enemy bases are armed with laser blasters, which may fire a single continuous beam a... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Titanfall 2
- Gears of War 4
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Quake III Arena
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- Killzone 2
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Far Cry
- Mass Effect
- Quake II
- Space Impact 2