Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
31st Oct, 1996
- Add To
Love for Sail! was the first Larry game since the third to pick up immediately where its predecessor left off; typically, it features Larry getting dumped by the woman who represented the ultimate goal of Larry 6, Shamara. The formula was much the same as the previous games: the "twist" was that Larry was a passenger on a cruise ship populated by parodies of famous people. Among the other cruise guests were "Drew Baringmore" ... Read More
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 13
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
- Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
- Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!
- Day of the Tentacle
- Tales of Monkey Island
- Grim Fandango
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
- Escape from Monkey Island
- Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express
- Freddi Fish and Luther's Water Worries
- Putt-Putt Joins The Circus
- Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
- Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device
- Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy
- Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet
- The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness
- Pilot Brothers