- Add To
Liberator is commonly described as the opposite of Missile Command. The objective of Missile Command is to defend your bases from a space-based attack. Liberator's objective is the exact opposite, destroy enemy bases as you orbit their planet. Liberator was released by Atari in 1982. The arcade game was not very popular and only 762 arcade machines were ever made.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Pranksterz: Off Your Boss
- Ultra Hyperball
- Prism Crash
- Toy Pop
- Digital Spacecade
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- 38 Munchkin
- Go! Dizzy Go!
- Cloud Chasers
- Pranksterz: No Rest for the Wicked
- Pranksterz: From Russia With Love
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Cat Girl Without Salad: Amuse~Bouche
- DISC ROOM
- Fish'em All!
- 决战喵星 (Naughty Kitties)