20 Games Like Lips: I Love the 80's()
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Lips: Number One Hits is a karaoke video game for the Xbox 360 console, and the follow-up to the 2008 title Lips. Like its predecessor, the game was developed by iNiS and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It was released on October 20, 2009 in North America and October 23 in Europe and received generally average reviews. Spin-offs of the game have also been released, including Lips: Deutsche Partyknaller and Lips: Canta en Español.
Lips: Number One Hits features the use of motion-sensitive microphones, which is also compatible with other music video games such as The Beatles: Rock Band. The game is sold separately, and in packages including one and two microphones.
Each copy of Lips: Number One Hits includes a redemption code for downloading one of three 5-song track packs for free.
60 / 10003.0
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage is an upcoming spin-off free-to-play rhythm game released for mobile devices based on THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS. The game revolves around tapping icons of the idols in the rhythm of the background song. Different kinds of notes will be brought in to show how each icon must be tapped; these include simply tapping the icon, tapping and holding down the icon, and tapping two icons simultaneously.
We Sing Encore (known as We Sing Vol. 2 in Germany) is the 2010 music video game sequel to the original We Sing for the Wii. Developed by Le Cortex, produced by Wired Productions and published by Nordic Games, it is the latest singing game in the series to support 4 players simultaneously each with their own microphone.
Song List Includes:
1. The B-52s - Love Shack (Duet)
2. The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (Duet)
3. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Duet)
4. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
5. Coldplay - Yellow
6. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
7. Florence + The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
8. Girls Aloud - The Promise (Duet)
9. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
10. Gwen Stefani feat. Akon - The Sweet Escape
11. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
12. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
13. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
14. Kasabian - Fire
15. Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
16. Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
17. The Lighting Seeds - Three Lions
18. Lilly Allen - Smile
19. Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
20. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
21. MIka - Grace Kelly
22. N-Dubz - I Need You
23. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
24, Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)
25. Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
26. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (Duet)
27. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
28. Rihanna - Umbrella
29. Robyn feat. Kleerup - With Every Heartbeat
30. S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin' (Duet)
31. The Saturdays - Up (Duet)
32. Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
33. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
34. Spandau Ballet - Gold
35. Stereophonics - Dakota
36. The Supremes - Baby Love
37. Taio Cruz - Break You Heart
38. The Veronicas - Untouched (Duet)
39. Westlife - Flying Without Wings (Duet)
40. Will Young - Leave Right Now
Old School Musical is a retro rhythm game that will make you fall back in your childhood. Tib and Rob are the heroes of an epic and completely crazy adventure that will make them cross numerous worlds searching for the source of all bugs. With more than 20 original levels, a story mode, some hidden minigames and much more, Old School Musical offers a richer experience than most rhythm games.
70 / 10003.5
For the first time ever Robbie Williams is set to star in his own singing video game.
We Sing Robbie Williams will feature 25 tracks from the chart-topping artist, which will be accompanied by all the original videos making it a true celebration of the British born, multimillion selling pop star.
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pichitto Live Start! is a licensed game developed by Konami and published for the Game Boy Advance platform. It takes inspiration from the Dance Dance Revolution series, using music and characters from the anime of the same name. It includes all the songs from the first Mermaid Melody GBA game and adds more from the second half of the TV series.
Get your microphones at the ready for the arrival of a whole new generation of karaoke gaming with NOW That's What I Call Sing. Get the party started and sing along to the hottest popstars in the world today, featuring tracks from Calvin Harris, Sia, Rita Ora, and 31 other huge artists across 30 hit songs, in the definitive karaoke party experience.