1st Feb, 1992
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
The player controls a llama which can move on a single-screen playfield. The llama constantly fires a stream of white energy bolts in the direction it is moving. The player can 'hold' the fire direction, so that the llama can move freely whilst firing in a direction; alternatively the player can control the game with two joysticks, choosing the move and fire directions independently.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Half-Life 3
- ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- F.E.A.R. Gold Edition
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection