- Add To
Lode Runner is a 1983 puzzle video game, first published by Brøderbund. It is one of the first games to include a level editor, a feature that allows players to create their own levels for the game. This feature bolstered the game's popularity, as magazines such as Computer Gaming World held contests to see who could build the best level.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 8
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- The Last Guardian
- Sonic Mania
- Rise & Shine
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Sonic Forces
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Odyssey
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Don't Knock Twice
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Mega Man & Bass
- Monty on the Run
- Splatoon 2
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Monster Hunter: World
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword