- Add To
Lode Runner is a 1983 puzzle video game, first published by Brøderbund. It is one of the first games to include a level editor, a feature that allows players to create their own levels for the game. This feature bolstered the game's popularity, as magazines such as Computer Gaming World held contests to see who could build the best level.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Candy Crush Saga
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD
- Crash Bandicoot
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Meat Boy
- Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Rise & Shine