30th Oct, 1983
- Add To
Lode Runner is a 1983 puzzle video game, first published by Brøderbund. It is one of the first games to include a level editor, a feature that allows players to create their own levels for the game. This feature bolstered the game's popularity, as magazines such as Computer Gaming World held contests to see who could build the best level.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 10
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- The Last Guardian
- Super Mario World
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Rayman Legends
- Super Mario 64
- Don't Knock Twice
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Championship Lode Runner