20 Games Like M&M's Kart Racing()
Welcome to Granny.
Granny keeps you locked in her house.
Now you have to try to get out of her house, but be careful and quiet. She hears everything.
If you drop something on the floor, she hears it and comes running.
You can hide in wardrobes or under beds.
You have 5 days.
The game contains advertisement.
90 / 10034.5
Get ready to take on the challenges of rallies, rallycross, drifts, buggies and hill climbs, and set off on a spectacular journey across continents. At the wheel of the most legendary off-road vehicles in each category, you’ll have to be prepared to take on the most difficult routes in astonishing surroundings.
Over 50 car models will be featured, including the most famous in rallying and extreme motor sport. Ready for you to test drive, collect, upgrade, customize, and above all excel at!
As no trip is worth anything unless it is shared, V-Rally 4 will feature a career mode and an innovative online mode.
Elimination is a four-player version of Pong by Atari Inc. subsidiary Kee Games, and designed by Steve Bristow. It was later released as Quadrapong under the Atari label.
Elimination and its Quadrapong counterpart were the first cocktail cabinet arcade video games. The cabinet consists of a woodgrain 35" x 37" cocktail cabinet. Two control paddles are mounted on each side of the cabinet, with a horizontally mounted Zenith television diagonally set in the cabinet.
Two, three, or four players move their paddles to defend their goal area, consisting of openings in the players' walls. Each player starts with four points, and loses one point each time the ball penetrates their goal. If all four points are lost the player's paddle is removed and the goal "closes", creating a solid wall and removing the player from the game. The game continues until only one player is left.
There are more ways to race than ever before in NASCAR Heat 3! Jump into the enhanced Career Mode, build your own race team and compete in the Xtreme Dirt Tour. Prove that you are the best in the world in the new Online Tournaments feature. Plus, all your favorite modes are back and better than ever.
60 / 10003.0
Oh no! Donuts are dropping out of nowhere and Molly and her friends need your help. Use your finger to drag Molly, Maximus, Rhonda, or Walter across the screen and collect ONLY the donuts shown at the top. You do not want to catch the wrong donut or it will be game over!
In Super Street: The Game it’s all about building your own ride. Start from scratch as you build your own supercar part by part. Use over 700 authentic car parts from the biggest aftermarket brands to create your ultimate ride and unleash it on the streets.
50 / 10002.5
Torque Burnout is an unashamedly over the top 'driving' game which combines the best parts of every racing game!
Grip the wheel, put your foot to the floor and drive, completing donuts and drifts like a champion. Evolve your ride and push it to it's limits, rally the crowd into a frenzy and then push it some more to reign supreme as the BURNOUT KING!
- Realistic burnout simulation complete with gorgeous smoke, bursting tires and flaming engines!
- A wide variety of cars each with unique handling and customization.
- Thundering engine sounds that will send chills down your spine.
- 3D Touch driving controls on supported devices.
- More cars and engines.
- More challenges.
- iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation or newer device is required to play.
- A network connection is recommended but not required to play.
- Torque Burnout is free to play. In game credits can be purchased using real money via in-app purchases.
Any problems? Any questions? Any suggestions? We'd love to hear from you!
80 / 10004.0
Do the Drift Donuts. Again. And again. And again...
Collect all the Drift Coins to make Perfect Drift and earn extra gas
Upgrade your cars
Pick up the boosts
Drive as far as you can to set an awesome record
Avoid the obstacles
The game will earn you Drift Coins while you are offline
Be the one and only Drift King!
90 / 10004.5
PLAY AS POPULAR LEGO® DC COMICS CHARACTERS!
The LEGO® DC Super Heroes Chase game is for the all the world’s greatest, secret 5-12-year-old Super Heroes and Super Villains. Players will enter a fun, action-packed story as one of their favorite DC Comics characters – and play as Superman™, Batman™, Wonder Woman™, drive the coolest Super Hero vehicles to chase down Super Villains, and save the day! Or they can be a Super Villain like Bizarro™, Killer Moth™ and Doomsday™, and wreak havoc, and rule the world (or at least the city) as only an evil genius can!
- ACTION-PACKED ROLE-PLAY: One day you can be a hero, the next day a villain. It’s easy to pick a mission in the mission control center, and save the day as the hero or wreak havoc as the villain!
- UNLOCK AND UPGRADE: Collectible LEGO studs unlock new characters and honks!
- UNIQUE STORY BUILDER: Fun cinematics help the player build their own story.
- FUN EFFECTS AND VEHICLES: Every Super Hero or Super Villain needs top equipment and gear like Batarangs or cocoon guns, clubs, or invisible jets to stay ahead of the game – but they must be used wisely!
- AGE-APPROPRIATE: Engaging storylines, intuitive navigation, and lots of humor!
- SAFETY FIRST: Your child will play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
Why play with LEGO DC Super Heroes?
LEGO DC Super Heroes Mighty Micros is a world full of your favorite classic heroes and villains, with a fun, creative LEGO twist. It’s empowering to play a hero, and it’s thrilling to play the bad guy when you know it’s just a game! We hope this game will inspire hours of role-play, both here, and in real life! Who knows, maybe you will discover what kind of hero YOU are along the way?
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGO System A/S Website --- LEGO® DC Super Heroes Chase app Support