Makaimura for WonderSwan
22nd Jul, 1999
- Add To
Makaimura for WonderSwan (Japanese: 魔界村?, "Demon World Village for WonderSwan") is a game for the WonderSwan developed by Capcom and published by Bandai in 1999 and is part of the Ghosts 'n Goblins franchise. Sharing similar gameplay to its predecessors, Makaimura also shares enemies, weapons and backgrounds from the previous three games. Unique features include double paths from the second till the fifth levels, swimming i... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Skeleton Boomerang
- Don't Knock Twice
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Dead Island 2
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Wo Yao Da
- Last Day on Earth: Survival
- SCP: Secret Laboratory
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- Ghosts 'N Goblins: Gold Knights II
- Gintama Rumble
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition