20 Games Like MC Groove Dance Craze()
Immerse yourself in an interactive sonic environment where you build, drop, remix, and jam with your friends and top artists. Upload sounds, create songs, crush sets, and express yourself like never before. Electronauts sets the stage for you to DJ, perform, and make music magic in virtual reality.
Malody is a cross platform music game simulator, which include IIDX/DDR/Jubeat/Taiko modes. It contains many features that were not in the original games, but enrich the playing experience. Also it has an ingame editor, to let players create and share their own charts.
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, MUSYNX has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played MUSYNX on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
▪ Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
▪ Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
▪ Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
▪ How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
▪ Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
Be a Pop Superstar with SingStar® Pop
Featuring a chart-topping line-up of today’s best artists, songs and videos, SingStar® Pop is the second release in the PlayStation®2’s newest interactive singing franchise.
With custom microphones in hand, singers perform along to 30 songs and videos from “Top 40” artists such as Rihanna, All American Rejects, Cyndi Lauper, Gorillaz, Snow Patrol, U2 and more, turning your living room into the pop concert of the year
- 30 chart-topping songs and videos from today’s top artists.
- Available as a Standalone SKU or bundled with two custom, high-quality microphones and the SingStar® USB converter.
- Multiple gameplay modes, including Solo, Freestyle, Pass the Mic, Battle and Duet, create a highly interactive social experience.
- SingStar® technology recognizes pitch, tone and rhythm to accurately score performances.
- Record your favorite performances onto Memory Card for future playback. Customize and enhance playback with numerous audio effects.
- Includes EyeToy® USB camera compatibility: players can see themselves singing in place of the artist’s video.
- Expandable Song Library: Disc Swap feature keeps the party rocking as different SingStar discs can be quickly changed.
Get dancing with this fantastic party game for the whole family!
Pit your skills against your friends in an outright head-to-head versus match, or show of your moves online with Xbox Live.
Plenty of new mini games and challenges will keep the excitement going!
Dancing Stage Unleashed 2 now features a wider range of Xbox Live modes. Via the online system, players can download new tracks, characters and challenge modes, and can also swap specially choreographed dance routines with like-minded fans. There is also an all-new 'Tournament' function wherein up to 8/16 users can participate in online 'dance-offs', with the greatest movers making it to a centrally housed Hall of Fame. Also, players can now play against dancing fans in the US, as well as their European counterparts.
Dancing Stage Unleashed 2 includes more than three dozen songs, of which 14 are licensed tracks, each of which is accompanied by its relevant promo video. The tracks in the new game span a range of decades and include 'Where's your head at' by Basement Jaxx and Girls Aloud's 'Love Machine' to cater for pop fans, while the likes of the classic 'Step On' by the Happy Mondays and 'Alright' by Supergrass offer a slice of the indie scene. A couple of true dance classics are also included in the shape of Donna Summer's 'Hot Stuff' and 'A Town Called Malice' by The Jam.
Dancing Stage Unleashed, or DS Unleashed, was released by Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH to the European Xbox audience on March 12, 2004. A sister release to the North American Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix, it features the same look and feel and the same options as Ultramix, including online play and content download through Xbox Live. Unleashed has a unique soundtrack and features music from Big Brovaz, Blondie and The Wonder Stuff as well as original tracks from Konami's in-house artists. The original release was followed by two sequels, Dancing Stage Unleashed 2 and 3, released May 13, 2005 and March 17, 2006 for the Xbox in Europe.
No matter where you come from, how old you are, if you are a panda or a carrot: turn up the volume and get ready to unleash your inner dancer, because Just Dance 2018 brings out the dancer in everyone! The biggest music video game franchise of all time*, with over 63 million units sold** is coming back this fall. Whether you are a party starter, a young dancer in the making or a pro dancer looking for new challenges, it’s never been so easy to Just Dance!
70 / 10053.5
Stream Avatars is a program enabling viewers in your twitch stream to be represented with avatars and gear that you import to the software. The user/streamer can choose who gets to show up, whether it's all viewers, your followers, subscribers, or just individuals with special privileges that you set.
NOTE: This game first appeared in The Jackbox Party Pack. It’s Fibbage XL – The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game in standalone form! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. “The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a ____.” Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? Go!
80 / 10014.0
Infinity Beats Song Edition is a fun, exciting and thrilling rhythm game where you need to hit the notes based on the rhythm of the music.
- Classic rhythm game style where you simply hit the notes based on the beats and melodies.
- Handpicked sound tracks with catchy melodies and nice beats.
- 3 levels for each track and adding.
- Different Mods to modify game play.
- Very smooth game play.
- Futuristic graphic styles with a space journey theme.
- Multiple special effects to choose.
The kitchen mayhem returns in this sequel from Team17 and Ghost Town Games that’s brimming with even more recipes, characters, kitchens and co-op madness. Bake, barbecue or broil with up to three other players in wireless local and online play modes. Save the world from clumsy cooking when the frantic food-juggler arrives on Aug. 7.