20 Games Like Mechanic Escape()
Rise is a small kid of Gamearth, the world where the classic videogame characters live. He finds himself lost in the middle of a war against the Space Grunts, the bald muscular soldiers with big guns that just invaded his world. Only with the help of the legendary gun, Shine, he’ll be able to stay alive and just maybe, incredibly, save his planet from the invaders.
The game mixes pure shooting arcade with the use of different bullets to solve all the situations Rise will find on his path. Think of a more arcadey Another World, also with a very tight relationship between gameplay and story.
73 / 10073.65
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is the new name for the base Shovel Knight game. It will get all future updates and content for free just like before.
It will launch first on the Switch, during the systems launch window, and on all other platforms in April 2017. All owners of the previous version, across all platforms, will be upgraded to the new version of the game for free.
96 / 10074.8
Jack Boyd, beloved police chief of Freeburg, has 180 days before he’s forced to retire. But Jack won’t be going out quietly. Over the next six months, he’ll be going all out to fulfill a dream: earn half a million dollars, any way he can. That might be play money for a corrupt cop, but up until now, Jack has been playing by the book. Even with overtime, in six months he wouldn’t make fifty grand. But a police chief has access to all sorts of… informal income. Bribes, weapons and drug sales, deals with the Mafia, skimming off the budget, kickbacks – you name it. And Jack is tired of playing nice. He’s is ready for anything, but only you can decide how far he’ll go.
68 / 100153.4
In a strange and mystical land, a young boy discovers a mysterious creature with which he forms a deep, unbreakable bond. The unlikely pair must rely on each other to journey through towering, treacherous ruins filled with unknown dangers. Experience the journey of a lifetime in this touching, emotional story of friendship and trust.
89 / 100514.45
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and - of course - deadly ghosts.
You are Darsius, a peaceful man who was sold into slavery to the Mines of Morseph. This changed when an evil invaded the mines and killed everyone... except you. You must journey through the mines of evil to find the mine key which will lead out of the mines of death...and to your freedom.
Don't Knock Twice is a first-person horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
The game is based on the film, Don't Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
Prepare for liftoff with Mario and Yoshi!
In 2007, Super Mario Galaxy took the world of video games by storm. Now this first true Mario sequel in years re-energizes the franchise with new levels and new power-ups. Plus this time Mario gets to team up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi, who adds new possibilities to the gravity-defying game play. It's everything you love about the first game and more.
* Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history. Mario works his way through the various levels, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
* On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
* Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
* New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
* Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
89 / 1001344.45
Hue is a stark puzzle platformer where you shift the hue of the world, creating rifts when colours collide.
In this world, everyone sees in grayscale. Anne, a researcher specialising in colour theory, has created a mysterious ring which grants the ability to perceive and alter colour. After a fracas with her research assistant, she disappears into a coloured void. You play as Hue, Anne’s son, as he discovers fragments of his missing mother’s research and learns to perceive and alter colour for the first time.
78 / 10053.9
Experience a gravity-defying adventure!
Become Mario as he traverses gravity-bending galaxies, traveling in and out of gravitational fields by blasting from planet to planet. Players experience dizzying perspective shifts as they run upside down through wild alien worlds that need to be seen to be believed. Whether you're surfing on a ray across an ocean in the clouds, rolling on a ball through a treacherous garden, or floating in a bubble over a poisonous swamp, there's no limit to the cosmic challenges you'll encounter!
* Shake it! Controlling Mario is as simple as can be with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Move Mario with the Control Stick and shake the Wii Remote to perform a spin move or cue Ring Stars that launch you to and from planetary objects. You can even point at bits of stardust to collect them or latch onto Beam Stars to blaze a magnetic trail through the heavens.
* Mario can run, tiptoe, jump, triple-jump, backflip, and long-jump, but what he'll do most is spin. By shaking the Wii Remote, players make Mario spin around with fists outstretched, allowing him to pummel enemies and cue Star Rings that launch him from planet to planet.
* He can also find plenty of power-ups: A Bee Mushroom turns him into Bee Mario, allowing him to fly for short periods of time and cling to honeycombs. A Boo Mushroom turns him into Boo Mario, allowing him to float and turn invisible to pass through mesh gates.
* He'll constantly collect bits of stardust. These can be fired at enemies using the B Button. A second player can even take on this role, using a second Wii Remote to stall enemies, fire stardust, or even sweep aside projectiles.
87 / 1001614.35
The Earthlings have joined the interstellar club. The galaxy will never be the same.
The year is 2086 and Earth has detected an alien distress call originating from the surface of Triton. In response, Star Control is formed with you as The Captain of Earth's first prototype starship.