Michael Andretti's Indy Car ChallengeEdit
Oct 01, 1994 (...)
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Indy Car Challenge lets the player get behind the car of some of the fastest race cars on Earth. The player gets to race on 16 different Indy tracks across the U.S., with some tracks also in Canada and Australia. The view of the game is set behind the back of the car and there are three different camera angles during the replay of races along with a "manual" camera that lets the player rotate around the car at 360 degrees.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Scania Truck Driving Simulator
- RISE: Race The Future
- LA Street Racing
- Human Grand Prix IV: F1 Dream Battle
- Human Grand Prix III: F1 Triple Battle
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
- F-1 Spirit: the Way to Formula-1
- Super F1 Circus 2
- F1 ROC II: Race of Champions
- Drive Isle
- Family Circuit
- Gear.Club Unlimited
- Crackle Cradle
- Showcar Simulator: German Lowriders
- Edgar Torronteras' Moto-X 2000
- Nakajima Satoru F-1 Hero '94
- Grand Prix Simulator 2
- Option Tuning Car Battle Spec-R
- Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition