Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge
1st Oct, 1994
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Indy Car Challenge lets the player get behind the car of some of the fastest race cars on Earth. The player gets to race on 16 different Indy tracks across the U.S., with some tracks also in Canada and Australia. The view of the game is set behind the back of the car and there are three different camera angles during the replay of races along with a "manual" camera that lets the player rotate around the car at 360 degrees.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- RISE: Race The Future
- Gear.Club Unlimited
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
- Edgar Torronteras' Moto-X 2000
- F1 ROC II: Race of Champions
- Super F1 Circus 2
- Human Grand Prix III: F1 Triple Battle
- Human Grand Prix IV: F1 Dream Battle
- LA Street Racing
- Grand Prix Simulator 2
- Nakajima Satoru F-1 Hero '94
- Family Circuit
- F-1 Spirit: the Way to Formula-1
- Cyberbykes: Shadow Racer VR
- Drive Isle
- Aguri Suzuki F-1 Super Driving
- MotoGP 2
- Bill Elliott's NASCAR Fast Tracks