Michael English Daibouken
19th Jul, 1987
- Add To
Platforms: Super Famicom
Michael English Daibouken is an educational game where the character of Michael, an orange cat, teaches kittens the various letters in the English language as well as some English vocabulary. Michael has to catch floating letters in order to spell out English words, while avoiding the incorrect letters. The game has various different backdrops, including space. The character of Michael comes from the Japanese serial manga s... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Mind Games
- Invert - Tile Flipping Puzzles
- Toby: The Secret Mine
- Maths Circus Act 4
- Turn It On!
- Whirly Word HD
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Please, Don't Touch Anything 3D
- House of Caravan
- Don't Notice Me
- Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks
- English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Skills
- The Electric Company Word Fun
- Premium Play Darkness
- Word Charm
- Hunter X Hunter: Sorezore no Ketsui
- DanMachi: Cross Istoria