20 Games Like Miegakure(TBA)
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
82 / 10074.1
Semblance is an innovative platformer with deformable terrain, set in a beautiful minimalist world. It’s a game that asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? Semblance takes the idea of a ‘platform’ in a platformer and turns it on its head.
80 / 10044.0
2D platform game with classic platform gameplay, deadly traps, dark storyline and unique hero abilities, all in Tim Burton's-like audio-visual.
82 / 10014.1
Etherborn is an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures.
You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice calls to you, patiently awaiting your arrival. As your first thoughts emerge, you realise your journey has just begun. You must reach this ethereal voice to fully understand your own existence.
70 / 10013.5
Forgotton Anne is a 2d cinematic adventure game combining puzzle platforming with adventure game elements. You play as Anne, the enforcer keeping order in the Forgotton Realm, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world.
The World of Forgotton Anne: Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Realm is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings, creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.
73 / 100153.65
"Rusty Lake Paradise is set on a small remote island in the 18th Century. After your mother passed away the island seems to be cursed with the 10 plagues. It's your job to go around the island, interact with your family and help them vanquish the plague. The game offers ominous situations and bizarre rituals. Paradise builds upon the distinctive atmosphere and excitement from the Rusty Lake series. For the background graphics we collaborated with a well-known Dutch artist, Johan Scherft."
67 / 100143.35
Meat Boy and Bandage Girl have grown as a couple since 2010. It seems like only yesterday the two love birds were escaping from an exploding laboratory in the sky. Now it’s the current year, and they’ve welcomed their daughter Nugget into the world. Their peaceful days enjoying life as a family came to an abrupt end when Dr. Fetus beat the snot out of them with a rusty shovel, and kidnapped Nugget! Now it’s up to Meat Boy and Bandage Girl to rescue their daughter from a lunatic fetus in a jar that can only be described as an incel version of Tony Stark.
- Super Meat Boy Forever is the sequel to Super Meat Boy! This is a new experience that eclipses the original. Don’t stare directly at it unless you still have your eclipse glasses.
- 7200 individually handcrafted levels combine dynamically to give you a new challenge every single time you play. Seven thousand two hundred levels. They said we couldn’t do it, but we did. Who’s they? Don’t ask. They don’t like it when you ask.
- It’s hard, but fair. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. Just ask Dark Soulman.
- Meat Boy and Bandage Girl can fight back. It’s time to unleash the raw fury of parenthood on their foes just like Liam Neeson in that documentary about his family vacation in Paris.
- Bigger boss battles than before. Your mind will be blown. Your socks will be blown off. Team Meat is not liable for any of this.
- Brand new art with stunning detail and resolution. There are a lot of pixels in here. Grab the biggest display you have and watch those dots change color rapidly with gumption. Don’t sit too close though. (If your parents aren’t home you can sit as close as you want we won’t tell, but Team Meat is still not liable for any of this.)
- A soundtrack composed by Ridiculon so intense that the state of Wyoming has issued a ban on all audio devices capable of playing it out of fear that just a single note will cause the dormant super volcano beneath Yellowstone to erupt ushering in a new age of darkness.
- Frame by frame artisan crafted in game animations, and animated cutscenes that will make you experience procedurally generated emotions.
- A story so rich and moving that it makes Citizen Kane look like an unboxing video for a dehumidifier.
PLANET ALPHA is an adventure set in a living alien world where you have the ability to manipulate the daytime.
To survive on this strange planet you will have to be observant of how the environment and the wildlife behaviour changes depending on the time of day.
70 / 10063.5
Hob: The Definitive Edition is an artfully crafted single-player adventure which sends gamers on a mysterious, breathtaking journey through the ruins of a lost civilization, where they will encounter strange creatures and unlock satisfying puzzles hidden throughout the world. The team at Panic Button has developed a version of the game for Nintendo Switch that provides adventurers with brand new ways to unravel the mysteries of Hob. This includes added camera controls, improvements to the game’s UI, a variety of quality-of-life improvements and new features only possible on the Nintendo Switch system, including HD rumble and touch screen functionality.
83 / 10044.15
Children of Morta is a narrative driven hack and slash roguelike. Take on the role of a member of the Bergson family, the Guardians of Mount Morta, as you fight desperately against the Corruption. Experience not only what it means to be a hero, but to be part of a family that bears the weight of the mountain together.
80 / 100164.0
Katana ZERO is a fast paced neo-noir action platformer, focusing on tight, instant-death acrobatic combat, and a dark 80's neon aesthetic. Aided with your trusty katana, the time manipulation drug Chronos and the rest of your assassin's arsenal, fight your way through a fractured city, and take back what's rightfully yours.
78 / 100523.9
Chasm is a procedurally-generated RPG Platformer for PC (Win, Mac, & Linux), Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Taking equal inspiration from hack 'n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers, it will immerse you in a procedurally-generated fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies, and abundant secrets.
50 / 10092.5
Unbound is an atmospheric 2D Puzzle-Platformer where the main character, Soli, can conjure magic portals to travel between different realities in order to learn more about the catastrophe that ravaged his world. Inside certain portals, the physical properties of the character or world elements can change, offering new gameplay possibilities.
Unbound’s artistic approach can be summarized as a dark fairy tale presented in a cartoonish style, with the purpose to give the game experience a fresh look and feel. Curiosity and exploration will have an impact on the overall atmosphere and will immerse the player even more.
Welcome our guests to the Rusty Lake Hotel and make sure they will have a pleasant stay. There will be 5 dinners this week. Make sure every dinner is worth dying for.
Rusty Lake Hotel is a mysterious point and click game developed by the creators of the intriguing Cube Escape series.