20 Games Like Mike Read's Computer Pop Quiz(TBA)
An online board game published by Berkeley Systems in which a group of players race to the top of the ziggurat, their number of steps each turn determined by the popularity of their answer to an opinion-based poll question, and the traps and bonuses set on each step of the ziggurat.
Choose from Traditional or Duplicate Scrabble (using the Scrabble competition mode)
• Play fun mini-games like Scrabble Hold'Em (challenge your opponents as best you can) and earn new items.
• Play as one player to learn and challenge yourself. Follow the game, challenge your opponents and find all the words to open the mysterious board "Babel Scrying.
* Multiplayer: Play Scrabble with a friend, family or online opponents. Scrabble 2009 on Wii gives you the opportunity to play up to 4 players so you can compete against your players and family through a lot of mini games and of course the classic game Scrabble.
* Play soccer with Scrabble! You can play with the letters horizontally and vertically as balls and players. Form the best word with the letters you have chosen at random. Throw the most difficult words against your opponent's goal and not get any goal in your goal.
* Wii Balance board: You can play a unique minigame using the Wii Balance Board!
Akinator, the Web Genie (formerly Akinator, the web Genius) is an internet game and mobile app based on Twenty Questions that attempts to determine which character the player is thinking of by asking them a series of questions. It is an artificial intelligence program that can find and learn the best questions to ask the player. Created by three French programmers in 2007, it became popular worldwide in November 2008, according to Google Trends. In Europe popularity peak was reached in 2009 and Japan in 2010 with the launch of mobile apps by French mobile company SCIMOB, reaching highest ranks on app store . While playing "Akinator", questions are asked by a cartoon genie.