20 Games Like Minecraft()
Welcome to Zombie California! Slay and survive with style in this co-op playground. Explore the vast Golden State, from lush forests to sunny beaches. Wield a variety of over-the-top, hand-crafted weapons against human and undead enemies. Upgrade your vehicles, grab your friends, and take a permanent vacation to the zombie apocalypse. Paradise meets hell and you are the matchmaker!
After crash-landing on an unknown planet you must survive hostile alien conditions through ingenuity and technology. Craft a modest outpost then expand systematically to grow food, build vehicles, and craft helpful droids and powerful mechs. Form a colony with your friends and battle others or explore the system alone prospecting for immeasurable riches. Discover, fight, and tame indigenous alien creatures and search for lost human expeditions.
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young man on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil Wakcha-Clan. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
An original turn-based role-playing game set in a world of machines and magic, a world that stopped spinning thousands of years ago.
Rich, non-linear story
Turn-based combat (No Active Time Battle)
Combat pairs (Allows more variations to your battle team)
Grow your own ammunition (Organic crafting)
Build and improve your home base
Gorgeous overworld with a retro feel
No random encounters (Monsters visible at all times)
Play as Male or Female protagonist (You can switch at any time)
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
ARK: Survival Evolved takes on the survival genre with a unique blend of emergent multiplayer cooperation and competition. Players awake naked and starving on the beach of a mysterious island among a herd of other confused humans. On ARK, they must then hunt, harvest, craft, research technology, and build shelters to protect against scorching days, freezing nights, volatile weather systems, dangerous wildlife, and potential enemies.
Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame and ride the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground. Build your character’s strengths and gain items, skills, and pet creatures using in-depth role-playing systems. Start a tribe with hundreds of other players to survive and dominate competing tribes...and ultimately discover the ARK’s true purpose.
59 / 100232.95
Rise is a small kid of Gamearth, the world where the classic videogame characters live. He finds himself lost in the middle of a war against the Space Grunts, the bald muscular soldiers with big guns that just invaded his world. Only with the help of the legendary gun, Shine, he’ll be able to stay alive and just maybe, incredibly, save his planet from the invaders.
The game mixes pure shooting arcade with the use of different bullets to solve all the situations Rise will find on his path. Think of a more arcadey Another World, also with a very tight relationship between gameplay and story.
76 / 10053.8
Fast! you must find some resources to survive! explore the towns, kill some zombies, "steal" cars, food, weapons and gear, collect wood, make your own base, build your farm and keep an eye open! Because zombies aren't the biggest problem here, there's some snipers waiting for you in this perfect combination of The forest, Minecraft and DayZ! Find your weapons! Because THEY ARE COMING!
63 / 100143.15
Step into a world of discovery, exploration and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across fields, through forests and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the ruined kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning open-air adventure.
100 / 100355.0
EPIC FANTASY REBORN
The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
LIVE ANOTHER LIFE, IN ANOTHER WORLD
Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
ALL NEW GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY ENGINE
Skyrim’s new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU PLAY
Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
Battle ancient dragons like you’ve never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
90 / 1007774.5
The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, viking pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore.
98 / 1006214.9
Warsim is a text-based kingdom management game with a heavy focus on control and random generation, each game will always be different, there are tens of thousands of randomly generated races, with quadrillions of randomly generated faces and flags and names and laws!
You start the game as the ruler of the kingdom of Aslona, a shadow of what was once a mighty empire, now fighting off a rebellion, a horde of bandits and several smaller groups with the looming threat of two great goblin kingdoms and five completely randomly generated kingdoms that could be of any race and type that will shape your game!
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is the new name for the base Shovel Knight game. It will get all future updates and content for free just like before.
It will launch first on the Switch, during the systems launch window, and on all other platforms in April 2017. All owners of the previous version, across all platforms, will be upgraded to the new version of the game for free.