20 Games Like Momotarō Dentetsu 11: Black Bombee Shutsugen! No Maki()
A tragedy surrounding a family in the primitive yet joyful village of Tazmily incites a coming-of-age story about Lucas, the family's younger son, who goes on perilous adventures along with his friends in order to find his missing brother and stop a group of masked men from bringing about the end of the world as part of this innovative turn-based JRPG with an emphasis on theming and symbolism.
97 / 100304.85
Morita Shogi 64 is a Japanese virtual board game for the Nintendo 64. It was released only in Japan in 1998. It is the sequel to Saikyō Habu Shōgi, a launch game for the Nintendo 64. The cartridge has a built-in RJ-42 Modem Connection port with which players were able to connect to (now defunct) servers to play against other players all around Japan.
Hitman GO is a simple to play, but difficult to master turn-based strategy game set in a stunning interpretation of the Hitman universe. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations.
This award-winning, beautifully rendered diorama-style turn-based strategy game focuses on forward thinking to progress through challenging levels and stylish freeze frame environments, to challenge even the most accomplished Hitman fan.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
○ Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
○ Beautiful scale model-style visuals
○ Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
○ Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
○ Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviors
○ Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully