- Add To
Mr. Goemon is a side-scrolling-platform game developed by Konami in 1986. Enemies charge and grab the character, ending his life unless the player jostles the control stick to break free. Later enemies also have projectile weapons that the player must dodge. They are defeated by throwing a found object at them or hitting them with an always-equipped pipe. Jumping on the enemies' heads will push them down a level or off the... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Not yet released
Critic Score Unavailable
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario World
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Goemon: New Age Shutsudou!
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Mega Man 11
- Wild Terra
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Slain: Back from Hell