12th Oct, 2004
Mushihimesama is a manic shooter developed by Cave and released by Taito in 2004. It was ported to the PlayStation 2 in 2005 and iOS in 2011. An Xbox 360 port was released in May 2012 (with ver1.5 as first print DLC). A significantly changed "version 1.5" was released to arcades in 2011. The game has an insect theme as all of the enemies resemble various insects such as beetles and butterflies. The game is set in various fores... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 3
How would you rate this game?
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Thrax Lair
- The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
- Gauntlet III: The Final Quest
- Forbidden Forest
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Gears of War 4
- Titanfall 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Dragon Spirit: The New Legend
- Ghosts 'n Goblins
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Alice in Videoland