12th Oct, 2004
- Add To
Mushihimesama is a manic shooter developed by Cave and released by Taito in 2004. It was ported to the PlayStation 2 in 2005 and iOS in 2011. An Xbox 360 port was released in May 2012 (with ver1.5 as first print DLC). A significantly changed "version 1.5" was released to arcades in 2011. The game has an insect theme as all of the enemies resemble various insects such as beetles and butterflies. The game is set in various fores... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 3
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Ghosts 'n Goblins
- Rise & Shine
- Angry Birds Epic
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Crazy Arcade
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Thrax Lair
- The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
- Gauntlet III: The Final Quest
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Might & Magic Heroes VII